Sunday, March 23, 2008

Beginning

Hi there!

We are Josy and Aza, the founders and designers of Left Over Green Beans. We are two girls who grew up together dreaming of having our clothes published in magazines such as Vogue and W. Now, 15 and 16 years of age we are embarking on a journey we have been fantasizing about since we learned to draw and sew. 

This blog will trace the adventures of Left Over Green Beans, Aza, Josy, and all the people we will meet in between.

Thank you!

♥, Josy and Aza

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

josey & aza,
I have heard about your recycled fashion designs. I want to learn more. I am a producer developing a new weekly show called Eco Company hosted by teens. What you 2 are doing might make a great story! e-mail me at bob@redwillowfilms.com and let's talk. Responding to this blog won't work because i'm blogging with my daughter's ID :-) Hope to hear from you.

Bob